Every New Year my mom always cooked Chicken Arroz Caldo. Aside from her other menus during Noche-Buena, she always made sure to cook for us her one of a kind Chicken Arroz-Caldo. So now I have my own children too and I am doing the same routine, which I am glad that my kids also love my way of cooking my Chicken Arroz-Caldo every New Year
My first daughter Maria Ahtalia at 6 months old
… She prepared her favorite dessert, “Crepe”
A New Year’s Sweet Delight!
Day 17 of My 21 Days Holiday Trek…
Happy New Year… Happy Mom!!!
- Authentic Filipino Moderno (nytimes.com)
- USVI Arroz con Pollo Festival: Event celebrates a single dish with pan-Caribbean recipes (repeatingislands.com)
- Arroz Con Pollo (gluten free) (donyamaries.wordpress.com)
- he calls it “arroz con pollo”, she calls it “chicken and rice” because she butchers the spanish language like no other… (shecooksandheeats.wordpress.com)
- Arroz con Pollo Like You Never Tasted! (mybestcookbook.wordpress.com)
- Arroz y Gandules (thehandthatrockstheladle.wordpress.com)