For centuries, the beautiful image of the moon has stood for romance,
intimacy, astronomical timing, mood enhancement, navigational tool
and a dependable source of light. Here are some lovely photographs
captured in different parts of the world.
The following moon photos were my shots last July 14, 2011 on our way back home to Boulogne-Billancourt
after we joined the crowd in Eiffel Tower for French Revolution Day.
I took these shots by my iPhone 4, hehehe… I just spotted the full moon so I thought,
“How about a kiss under the moonlight!
Well, I guessed, it was a success creation of moon photography too, hahaha :)
- Missing the Moon (nomadicmainstream.com)
- The moon (awoveneducation.wordpress.com)
- Games With The Moon (oddstuffmagazine.com)
- ‘Private Moon’ Installations Photography (morfis.wordpress.com)
- Creative Photographs Show the Moon Like You’ve Never Seen it Before (techeblog.com)
- Under the Same Moon (frenchtwistedwoman.com)
- Is Moon Base Alpha Song a Prophecy? (jimmorrisondreamdiaries.com)
- DuWop Takes Your Lips to the Moon (bellasugar.com)
- Moon Rising (Full Disclosure Version) – By Jose Escamilla (theboldcorsicanflame.wordpress.com)
- Weekend Moon: Libra Charm, Scorpio Focus (blogher.com)