sarahpotterwrites says: I tagged you, and hope you’d like to play:-)
Thank you so much Sarah, I just loved your 11 Questions:
1. What’s the naughtiest thing you did at school, and did you get caught? When I was in High School, I cheated in my exam and I let my seatmate to copy my answers and yes I got caught… hahahaha
2. What’s the worst grade you got in an exam, and was it your fault or someone else’s? I experienced to get 5. Our grading system was 1-2-3-4-5. If you get 1, it means excellent 100%. 5 means failed. And it was my fault because I did not study. So I must get 1 to pass the subject on the final exam. And I usually got 1 so I had lots of those 3 grades… hehehehe
3. Have you ever farted at a really embarrassing moment? not yet… thank God, hahaha… but Vincent and I farted together after we ate different kinds of seafood and we were about to sleep… Wow the smell was so awful we both got up and opened our window and we had a lot of fun laughing. It felt good though… LOL
4. What do you feel about writing Christmas cards? Oh I just love doing it, it just that nowadays, I do not do it anymore because it is faster to just send e-mails, but I missed doing it.
5. Do you sleep on your back, front, left side, right side, curled up in a ball, straight out, recovery position, or upside down? Funny because I just do it all, but most of the time on my back.
6. What percentage of books on your bookshelves have you read? Oh I have no idea…
7. If your computer is running slow, or your internet is down when you’re in a hurry, how do you react? Nothing, a bit upset but not really :)
8. Have you ever been to a party and wish you’d behaved differently? Yes
9. If someone you know and like has written a totally crap story, poem, or song and says they’re going to try to get it published, do you tell them it’s crap or leave them to learn the hard way? I will tell my opinion how I feel about the story but then still leave it all up to him or her to decide whether he or she likes it to be published. It’s better to do something than not doing anything at all. Anyways, mistakes will make us grow wiser and better until we become our best.
10. If you won or inherited a vast sum of money, would you feel happy or burdened by it? I will be very happy about it… for sure!
11. Is there an occasion when you spoke up about something and wish you hadn’t, or didn’t speak up about something and wish you had? Yes, but rarely.
My respond are the ff:
Thanks Guys! You are both brilliant…
Thank you so much Cindy and Marcy for this recognition.
I never thought I could leave you such comments in your blogs because I rarely give my comments… hahaha :)
But I am so honored for this.
Likewise here are my Top Recent Commenters:
Thanks to all of you my buddies. You are all awesome!
|Marc Phillippe Babineau||Following||16|
The rule of this award are as follows:
- Tell us about one of your most cherished memories with your child(ren). If you do not have children, then share one of your pet(s). If you do not have pets either, then one with niece(s), nephew(s), or any combination thereof. You can read it here.
- Tell us about one of your most cherished childhood memories. When I wan 8 years old my father bought me a doll from Italy. And that doll is still with me until now. My kids called her Mommy Doll :)
- Thank the person who nominated you. Done
- Nominate 6 bloggers who comment on your blog the most frequently and notify them of the award.You can find your Top Recent Commenters on your site stats page on the bottom, right corner. Done
- Nominate one more person…the 7th. This person can either be a brand new commenter on your blog, the very last comment you have received, or the one who has posted your most favorite comments Tell us why you have chosen them as your seventh. My 7th goes to
220.127.116.11Submitted on 2012/03/20 at 6:18 pm
WOW!! Congratulations on all of your adulations & awards! Inspiring!!
Dovergirl is my latest very recent commenter. And She’s a new visitor in my blog.
- And answer the following questions:
- Tell us one thing you have learned from one or both of your parents that has stuck with you throughout the years. My mom taught me to be strong, independent and must have a profession or career, so that no matter what, I could always stand by my own self and not be dependent to others especially with men.
- Tell us one thing that you have taught (or intend to teach) your child(ren) that hopeful will stick with them throughout their lifetime. I told them the same thing as my mom taught me.
- Tell us about your favorite job, whether it is one you hold now or one from the past, and why you enjoy(ed) it. I miss my own dental clinic back in the Philippines. I had it for 17 years. I enjoyed it very much because i was my own boss.
- Tell us what you are doing in pursuit of achieving an attainable goal. As of the moment my goal is to support my kids to finish their studies and would have their own profession one day.
- Tell us about one person who had the best influence on you in your life (teacher, neighbor, friend, etc.).. My mom, you can read it here
Thank you so much Tania for the Blog On Fire Award.
You really got me on fire! You are wonderful…
1. Thank and link to the person who awarded you : Thank you so much Tania for this peachy thought to nominate me with this award, I am truly grateful :)
2. Share seven random facts about yourself: My seven random facts about myself you can read them here :)
3. Pass the award on to more blogging friends. I pass this award to my recent top commenters I just enumerated above.
4. Contact those friends with the link and congratulate them!
5. Post your award with pride.
And Thanks To All!
- Kardashian Christmas Card 2011: Why It’s Time for a Holiday Card That We Get (bleacherreport.com)
- Tagged (sarahpotterwrites.wordpress.com)
- I Am Beloved “Liebster Blog Award (allaboutlemon.com)
- Top Recent Commenter Award (onemindmanydetours.wordpress.com)
- Ooh! Awards!!! xD (teenagejesusfreak.wordpress.com)
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (theobamacrat.com)
- 7 X 7 Link Award and Sunshine Award (visionsofapollo.wordpress.com)
- TMI Award! (carlarenee45.wordpress.com)
- And the Winners Are… (living4bliss.wordpress.com)
- After Work wins prestigious blogging award (tawcabout.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Card for nearest and dearest (caroleecrafts.blogspot.com)
- Candle Lighter Award (purpleborough.wordpress.com)
- My Christmas Card to You (featuredscribbles.wordpress.com)
- Who Looked Best at the Fiercee Awards? (bellasugar.com)
- I Am Beloved “Liebster Blog Award (allaboutlemon.com)
- More Awards (allaboutlemon.com)