There were two nuns
One of them was known as Sister Mathematical (SM),
and the other one was known as Sister Logical (SL).
It is getting dark and they are still far away from the convent.
SM: Have you noticed that a man has been following us for the past 38 ½ minutes? I wonder what he wants.
SL: It’s logical. He wants to violate us.
SM: Oh, no! At this rate he will reach us in 15 minutes at the most! What can we do?
SL: The only logical thing to do of course is to walk faster.
A little while later...
SM: It’s not working.
SL: Of course it’s not working. The man did the only logical thing. He started to walk faster, too.
SM: So, what shall we do? At this rate he will reach us in 1 minute.
SL: The only logical thing we can do is split. You go that way and I’ll go this way. He cannot follow us both.
So the man decided to follow Sister Logical.
Sister Mathematical arrives at the convent and is worried about what has happened toSister Logical.
Then Sister Logical arrives.
SM: Sister Logical! Thank God you are here! Tell me what happened!
SL: The only logical thing happened. The man couldn’t follow us both, so he followed me
SM: Yes, yes! But what happened then?
SL: The only logical thing happened. I started to run as fast as I could and he started to run as fast as he could.
SL : The only logical thing happened. He reached me.
SM : Oh, dear! What did you do?
SL : The only logical thing to do. I lifted my dress up.
SM : Oh, Sister! What did the man do?
SL: The only logical thing to do. He pulled down his pants.
SM: Oh, no! What happened then?
SL : Isn’t it logical, Sister? A nun with her dress up can run faster than a man with his pants down.
And for those of you who thought it would be dirty…………………
Say two Hail Marys! hehehehe
And the Moral of the Story is: LOGIC BEATS MATH ANYTIME. And Math cannot survive without Logic. -
I was looking for my feature photo for this post and I ran over these nun-photos in the internet, so I decided to share some of them here:
Enjoy Your Weekdays
- Blue-Ball Joke: Two Nuns and a Pomegranate (themufflegringsplungrestrelofblegh.wordpress.com)
- Those Nuns – Again! (dickiehaha.wordpress.com)
- Male Logic, Female Logic, how it all applies to Tech (geeql.com)
- Review: Art of Argument (debrakb.blogspot.com)
- Nuns Having Fun (feministlawprof.wordpress.com)
- Logic (misterhelper.wordpress.com)
- The Hypochondriacs (myarrows.wordpress.com)
- Experimenting with logic (mechanicalexperiments.wordpress.com)
- Jonathan T. Pararajasingham: God and Logic – Why Reality Ain’t Big Enough for the Both of Them (alwaysquestionauthority.wordpress.com)
- Noah Should Have Named the Ark, “Logical” (craigmotor.wordpress.com)