….classic from George “Pappa” Lightfoot..1954
George Washington Lightfoot (born 1874 in Denver, Colorado – 1942 in Mercer Island, Washington) was most commonly known as the “father” of the Lake Washington Floating Bridge. Lightfoot was a very important citizen of early Mercer Island. He also was a vaudeville musician who performed under the stage name, “The Jolly Hobo Globetrotter”.
Guiguoz‘ Music Passion-
Mean Ol’ Train by Papa Lightfoot
Let’s hear it!
Our theme for September Edition, by Jaz Fagan
Here are some guidelines to follow:
- Find our theme song
- Post it in your blog.
- Tell us something about it.
- Your post title should be “Music Passion”
- Always link your post with the Music Passion page.
- Copy and paste Music Passion Logo on your side bar. Instruction: On your widget area, place the IMAGE widget on your sidebar and place All About Lemon Music Passion url image :
and then place the url page of Music Passion to link on your blog, so that anytime you’d like to check all music passion entries for that particular month you can easily access on it.
- By the end of the month, I will post who’d get the highest likes.
- The blogger who gets the highest number of LIKES will be his/her turn to tag us with his/her “Music Passion” for the following month.
- For more details of this music fun game click Music Passion Page