Anyways before I went home I was lucky to get some photos of this event.
Well. the shots were not that good because I took all of them while inside the moving car, hahaha :)
But I am happy to share them with you here. Enjoy!
And they all say, “Peace!”
…and this guy really wanted me to take a photo of him. So I asked my driver to slow down a bit. He was happy afterwards. Actually they all wanted me to take pictures of them… hehehe :)
Yes, Peace. Aren’t we all wanted this ?
Peace To Everyone… mmmwahh!
- NATO, Saudis Prevent Dialog in Syria: Webster Tarpley! (socioecohistory.wordpress.com)
- 50 Saudi Judges Resign in Protest against Pressure to Illegaly Convict Shia Political Activists (jafrianews.com)
- Saudi Arabia stays away from Egypt-Iran-Turkey talks on Syria (dailystar.com.lb)
- Saudi crown prince to visit Pakistan by end year (dawn.com)
- Saudi Arabia: MoH detects rare pattern of coronavirus (crofsblogs.typepad.com)
- Saudi Arabia sends tents for Syrian refugees in Turkey (worldbulletin.net)
- 120923 Siwon Twitter Update: Happy National Day for Saudi Arabia :) (sup3rjunior.com)
- Outbreak of new coronavirus – same family as SARS – has WHO on alert (windsorstar.com)
- Secularists tell UN Human Rights Council that Saudi Arabia is behind much Islamic radicalism (secularnewsdaily.com)