This is for those mothers of boys, sisters of boys, and boys that have grown older.
Why boys need Moms or Parents…
My son at age 5.. peeking on his big sissy’s____ hehehe
Yap, and here he was at 10 showing off hahaha
click here to see him now
And you also find out interesting things when you have sons, like…
1.) A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq,ft, House 4 inches deep.
2.) If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades, they can ignite.
3.) A 3-year old boy’s voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.
4.) If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 42 pound boy wearing Batman underwear and a Superman cape. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a 20×20 ft. Room.
5.) You should not throw baseballs up when the ceiling fan is on. When using a ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a few times before you get a hit. A ceiling fan can hit a baseball a long way.
6.) The glass in windows (even double-pane) doesn’t stop a baseball hit by a ceiling fan.
7.) When you hear the toilet flush and the words ‘uh oh’, it’s already too late.
8.) Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes smoke, and lots of it.
9.) A six-year old boy can start a fire with a flint rock even though a 36- year old man says they can only do it in the movies.
10.) Certain Lego’s will pass through the digestive tract of a 4-year old Boy.
11.) Play dough and microwave should not be used in the same sentence.
12.) Super glue is forever.
13.) No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming pool you still can’t walk on water.
14.) Pool filters do not like Jell-O.
16.) Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.
17.) Marbles in gas tanks make lots of noise when driving.
18.) You probably DO NOT want to know what that odor is.
19.) Always look in the oven before you turn it on; plastic toys do not like ovens.
20.) The fire department in Austin ,TX has a 5-minute response time.
21.) The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy.
22.) It will, however, make cats dizzy.
23.) Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.
24.) 80% of Women will re-blog or send this on to almost all of their friends, with or without kids.
25.) 80% of Men who read this will try mixing the Clorox and brake fluid. Hahaha
And this is a very cool movie to watch:
Happy Weekdays Everyone… Have Fun!
- Joke 516 (thelaughinghousewife.wordpress.com)
- #9 All Time Favorite Post- White Tigers’ New Mom…contrib. by Fredie M. (allaboutlemon.com)
- Things I learned as unemployed mom (ctworkingmoms.com)
- “Blowing Energy Savings In The Right Direction”- New Designs Of Ceiling Fans Slash Electricity Costs For Homeowners (prweb.com)
- Clean House: Use a Pillowcase to Clean Ceiling Fan Blades (ext.homedepot.com)
- Modern Ceiling Fans (answers.com)
- Best Indoor Ceiling Fans (answers.com)
- Outdoor Ceiling Fans Reviews (answers.com)
- Deputies: Clearwater mom killed children, self (tbo.com)
- Life Is Much Easier Under The Ceiling Fan (thethingaboutflying.com)