- Q: What do witches put on their hair?
A: Scare spray.
- Q: How does the witch know what time it is?
A: She looks at her witch-watch.
- Q: What is a witch’s favorite subject in school?
- Q: What did the witch do when her broomstick broke?
A: She witch-hiked.
- Q: What does a witch kid want for Christmas?
A: A haunted dollhouse.
- Q: Why do witches wear name tags?
A: So, they would know which witch is which.
- Q: What do you call two witches living together?
- Q: What does a witch ask for when she is in a hotel?
A: Broom service.
- Q: What do you call a witch who lives at the beach?
A: A sand-witch.
- Q: What do you call a motorbike that belongs to a witch?
A: A brrrooooommmm stick.
- Q: Who was the most famous witch detective?
A: Warlock Holmes.
- Q: Why does a witch ride a broom?
A: Vacuum cleaners get stuck at the end of the cord.
- Q: What do you call a witch’s garage?
A: A broom closet.
- Q: What story do little witches like to hear at bedtime?
A: Ghoul delox and the three scares.
- Q: What is a witch with poison ivy called?
A: An itchy witchy.
- Q: What happens if you see twin witches?
A: You won’t be able to tell which witch is witch.
- Q: Why did the witch give up fortune telling?
A: There was no future in it.
- Q: What does a witch get if she is a poor traveller?
A: Broom sick.
- Q: Why did the witch put her broom in the wash?
A: She wanted a clean sweep.
- Q: What has six legs and flies?
A witch giving her cat a ride.
- Q: What is evil and ugly and bounces?
A: A witch on a trampoline.
- Q: What did the doctor say to the witch in hospital?
A: You’ll soon be well enough to get up for a spell.
- Q: What do witches race on?
- Q: How can you tell when a witch is really ugly?
A: When a wasp stings her it closes it’s eyes.
- Q: Have you heard about the good weather witch?
A: She’s forecasting sunny spells.
- Q: What did a witch say to another after the movies?
A: Do you want to walk home or shall we take the broom.
- Q: What makes more noise than an angry witch?
A: Two angry witches.
- Q: What’s the best way of seeing a witch?
A: On the television.
- Q: What do you get if you cross a flea and a witch?
A: Very worried dogs.
- Q: How do you stop infection from witch bites?
A: Don’t bite any witches.
- Q: What do witches sing at Christmas?
A: “Deck the halls with poison ivy….”
- Q: What do you call a witch that climbs up walls?
- Q: What do you call a witch with one leg?
- Q: Why is a witch like a candle?
A: They are both wicked.
- Q: Why did the witch wear yellow stockings?
A: Because her grey ones were at the cleaners.
- Q: What happens to witches when it rains?
A: They get wet.
- Q: What do you get if you cross an owl with a witch?
A: A bird that doesn’t give a hoot.
- Q: Why won’t a witch wear a flat hat?
A: Because there is no point in it.
- Q: What do you call a witch that stays out all night?
A: A fresh air freak.
- Q: What do you get if you cross a witch & an iceberg?
A: A cold spell.
- Q: What do little witches do after school?
A: Their gnomework.
- Q: Why do witches ride on broomsticks?
A: Because it’s quicker than walking.
- Q: How can you tell if a witch has a glass eye?
A: When it comes out in conversation.
- Q: What is the witches motto?
A: We came, we saw, we conjured.
- Q: How do you make a witch itch?
A: Take away the “w”.
- Q: What do you call a nervous witch?
A: A twitch.
- Q: What kind of tests do they give in witch school?
- Q: What do you get if you cross a witch with a millionaire?
A: A very witch person.
- Q: How do witches on broomsticks drink their tea?
A: Out of flying saucers.
- Q: Why do witches fly on broomsticks?
A: Because vacuum cleaners are too heavy.
- Q: What kind of jewellry do witches wear on their wrists?
A: Charm bracelets.
- Q: Why didn’t the witch sing at the concert?
A: Because she had a frog in her throat.
- Q: What should you do if you find a witch in your bed?
- Q: What happened to the naughtly little witch at school?
A: She was ex-spelled.
- Q: How do you make a witch float?
A: Blend two scoops of ice cream, and one witch.
- Q: A witch who likes the beach but not the water is called?
A: A chicken sand_witch.
- Q: Who went into a witch’s den and came out alive?
A: The witch.
- Q: What do witches use pencil sharpeners for?
A: To keep their hats pointed.
- Q: Why do witches only ride their brooms after dark?
A: That’s the time to go to sweep.
- Q: Whats the difference between a broomstick and a pumpkin?
A: Ever tried broomstick pie?
- Q: What did the young witch say to her mother?
A: Can I have the keys to the broom tonight.
- Q: Why do witches wear pointy black hats?
A: To keep their heads warm.
- Q: Why are black cats such good singers?
A: They’re very mewwwwsical.
- Q: When is it unlucky to see a black cat?
A: When your a mouse.
- Q: What do witches cats like for breakfast?
A: Mice krispies.
- Q: What did the black cat say to the fish?
A: I’ve got a bone to pick with you.
- Q: What do you call a witches cat that drinks vinegar?
A: A sour puss.
- Q: What do you get if you cross a witches cat and a canary?
A: A cat with a full tummy.
Click the logo for more details about this fun and join us
Art game continues…. to Tuesday 12pm (GMT) and then a new image will be post on Wednesday and so on.
This is fun… Come and join us!
- Humbug Witch- Lorna Balian (baseballvalbooks.wordpress.com)
- Up, up and away! (faeoftheroots.wordpress.com)
- Pumpkin Witch (spoonful.com)
- Utah’s pagan community opens its doors (fox13now.com)
- Room on the Broom PPBF (catherinemjohnson.wordpress.com)
- PC Review – ‘The Sims 3: Supernatural’ (worthplaying.com)
- My Favourite Witches of All. What’s Yours? (jessielilac.blogspot.com)
- K Interlude: Episode 3.4 (practicalwhimsy.me)
- Crashing Witch Door Hanging (spoonful.com)
- Pathfinder Witch (timbrannan.blogspot.com)