Check out these phrases with the most romantic first
line but least romantic second line. Have fun!
I love your smile, your face, and your eyes
Damn, I’m good at telling lies!
My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:
Marrying you screwed up my life.
I see your face when I am dreaming.
That’s why I always wake up screaming.
Oh loving beauty, you float with grace
If only you could hide your face.
Kind, intelligent, loving and hot
This describes everything you are not.
I want to feel your sweet embrace
But don’t take that paper bag off of your face.
My love, you take my breath away.
What have you stepped in to smell this way?
Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss
But I only slept with you, because I was pissed.
My feelings for you no words can tell
Except for maybe “Go To Hell”.
Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and
so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the
sugar bowl’s empty and
so is your head
What inspired this amorous rhyme?
Two parts vodka, one part lime.
- Humorous UPS Mechanic… Just Another Manic Monday (allaboutlemon.com)
- The Italian Secret of a Long Marriage… Just Another Manic Monday (allaboutlemon.com)
- Manic Monday!@#$%^&* (annacampbellblog.wordpress.com)
- Manic Monday For mREITs (seekingalpha.com)
- Great Flower and Poem Gift Combinations – Part 2 (proflowers.com)
- Google Diagnosis = Manic Depressive The Revenue Model is Broken. $GOOG $RRD $YHOO (financialskeptic.wordpress.com)
- Vintage Valentine’s Day Cards (tinyprints.com)
- Why Boys Need Moms… Just Another Manic Monday (allaboutlemon.com)
- Nathan’s Inferno: A Driver’s License Bureau Tale (badlandsbadley.wordpress.com)
- Mothers Day Deals (proflowers.com)