A man came home from work and found his three children outside, still in their pajamas, playing in the mud, with empty food boxes and 20 wrappers strewn all around the front yard.
The door of his wife’s car was open, and so the front door to the house and there was no sign of the dog. Proceeding into the entry, he found an even bigger mess. A lamp had been knocked over, and the throw rug was wadded against one wall.
In the front room the TV was loudly blaring a cartoon channel, and the family room was strewn with toys and various items of clothing.
In the kitchen, dishes filled the sink, breakfast food was spilled on the counter, the fridge door was open wide, dog food was spilled on the floor a broken glass lay under the table, and a small pile of sand was spread by the back door.
He quickly headed up the stairs, stepping over toys and more piles of clothes, looking for his wife.. He was worried she might be ill, or that something serious had happened.
He was met with a small trickle of water as it made its way out the bathroom door.
As he peered inside he found wet towels, scummy soap and more toys strewn over the floor. Miles of toilet paper lay in a heap and toothpaste had been smeared over the mirror and walls.
As he rushed to the bedroom, he found his wife still curled up in the bed in her pajamas, reading a novel.
She looked up at him, smiled, and asked how his day went..
He looked at her bewildered and asked, ‘What happened here today?’
She again smiled and answered, ‘You know every day when you come home from work and you ask me what in the world I do all day?’
‘Yes,’ was his incredulous reply?
She answered, ‘Well, today I didn’t do it..‘
Ooooops! Keep it cool honey
How about a little kitty massage?
Is there a message in this post? I would like to hear a word or two from you guys…
- Look What You Get On SeaDream, Custom-Embroidered With Your Name On Them (avidcruiser.com)
- Wear Batman Pajamas! (manifestationyoga.com)
- Angered Tomboy Spreads – The Youth Vision September 2012 ‘Pajama on Street’ Editorial is Irate (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Writing in Pajamas (writertalk.wordpress.com)
- Dragon PJ’s: Now I Just Need A Pile Of Gold To Sleep On (geekologie.com)
- Love It or Leave It: The Pajama Trend (fabsugar.com)
- Love It or Leave It: Rachel Roy Wears Pajamas to a Movie Premiere (fabsugar.com)
- Look of the Day: Pajama Sophisticate (fabsugar.com)
- Dress Like a Pug for Halloween! (dogster.com)
- Working Musician (firstwordproblems.wordpress.com)