In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.
A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another.
We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.
However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them?
Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often.
- Do you have Words Quotes you would like to share? or add?
- Stay tune for more Tooth Of The Day
- Trifextra week 80: Eye of the Liger (robssurfreport.wordpress.com)
- Opening Ceremony of the Statue of Swami Vivekananda (sivakasiweekly.wordpress.com)
- Mamata Banerjee greets people on Independence Day (dnaindia.com)
- Vivekananda biopic set for Aug 23 release (vancouverdesi.com)
- Swami Vivekananda’s web archive launched (dnaindia.com)
- Swami Vivekananda Ratha Yatra (sivakasiweekly.wordpress.com)
- Swami Vivekananda (sourcewatch.org)
- The Personality of Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain) (eccentricchai.com)
- Entry by Chakravarthi of IIM Shillong (campusjournos.com)