When earth starts to weep.
Keep moving… Live… Dream of green…
Spend your time wisely.
I call on all Haiku lovers out there to join us
and share with us your haiku ingenuity .
Let’s go guys and have fun
***To those who do not wish to post their Haiku with the Art Game image in their blog but have brilliant Haiku for this Haiku prompt to share with us… By all means you can! Just write down your Haiku in the comment area and you are still in! Piece of cake right?
Okay Haiku Lovers
we want to hear from you!
Thank you to all Haiku Lovers who participated and contributed their finest and brilliant haiku in
- A Haiku-Scaiku Alphabet (catch26.wordpress.com)
- Why don’t yo try haiku! (atbankofdam.wordpress.com)
- Daily Haiku (planet.infowars.com)
- Haiku writing (atbankofdam.wordpress.com)
- I count syllables (bastetandsekhmet.wordpress.com)
- Haiku (tashimcb.wordpress.com)
- First poem (haiku) published and translated into Chinese (kprudchenko.wordpress.com)
- It’s in its right place: how to use apostrophes – the winning haiku. | Mind your language (theguardian.com)
- Carpe Diem Haiku – ‘Jane Reichhold’ (teawithapirate.wordpress.com)
- There Once Was an Astronaut from Nantucket (themillions.com)