click to view: Cat Alarm Clocks Are The Best Alarm Clocks
Animals Know Better
In a zoo in California , a mother tiger gave birth to a rare set of triplet tiger cubs. Unfortunately, due to complications in the pregnancy, the cubs were born prematurely and due to their tiny size, they died shortly after birth.
The mother tiger after recovering from the delivery, suddenly started to decline in health, although physically she was fine. The veterinarians felt that the loss of her litter had caused the tigress to fall into a depression. The doctors decided that if the tigress could surrogate another mother’s cub’s, perhaps she would improve.
After checking with many other zoos across the country, the depressing news was that there were no tiger cubs of the right age to introduce to the mourning mother. The veterinarians decided to try something that had never been tried in a zoo environment. Sometimes a mother of one species, will take on the care of a different species. The only ‘orphans’ that could be found quickly, were a litter of weanling pigs. The zoo keepers and vets wrapped the piglets in tiger skin and placed the babies around the mother tiger. Would they become cubs or pork chops?
Take a look…
Now, please tell me one more time…
Why can’t the rest of the world get along?
Have Faith In You
Every life serves a purpose. Some that seem, at first, to have such little hope of having a place in this world, can become those with the greatest gift….hope!
Another inspiring mail I received from a friend… Sharing is Caring. Enjoy reading the story :)
This dog was born on Christmas Eve in the year 2002. He was born with 2 legs.
He could not walk when he was born. Even his mother did not want him.
His first owner also did not think that he could survive, and he was thinking of ‘putting him to sleep’. But then, his present owner, Jude Stringfellow, met him and wanted to take care of him. She became determined to teach and train this little dog to walk by himself.
She named him ‘Faith’.
In the beginning, she put Faith on a surfboard to let him feel the movement. Later she used peanut butter on a spoon as a lure and reward for him for standing up and jumping around. Even the other dog at home encouraged him to walk. Amazingly, only after 6 months, like a miracle,
Faith learned to balance on his hind legs and to jump to move forward. After further training in the snow, he could now walk like a human being.
Faith loves to walk around now. No matter where he goes, he attracts people to him. He is fast becoming famous on the international scene and has appeared on various newspapers and TV shows.
There is now a book entitled ‘With a Little Faith’ published about him.
His present owner Jude Stringfellew has given up her teaching post and plans to take him around the world to preach that even without a perfect body, one can have a perfect soul’.
In life there are always undesirable things, so in order to feel better you just need to look at life from another direction.
I hope this message will bring fresh new ways of thinking to everyone and that everyone will appreciate and be thankful for each beautiful day.
Faith is the continual demonstration of the strength and wonder of life.
Watch Video here: Faith The Walking Dog
- ‘Stay Awake’- the message of hope (junjunfaithbook.com)
- December (lorenfranckowiak.wordpress.com)
- Sgt. Faith (audreylacrouix.wordpress.com)
- Where Do Your Ideas Come From? (wildandwoollywordsmithing.wordpress.com)
- Leap Of Faith 32 (tracikay.wordpress.com)
- Leap Of Faith 34 (tracikay.wordpress.com)
- My Mother’s Strength & Faith (skyekirk.wordpress.com)
- The Queen’s coronation oath – 60 years of professing the Gospel (godandpoliticsuk.org)
- O Lord, Let Our Faith Bear Fruit (prayers4reparation.wordpress.com)
- Have Faith in God (celebratekingjesus.wordpress.com)
A Scorpion Giving Birth… Have you seen one?
The scorpion’s birth process is truly amazing. The female’s back opens up and scores of newborn scorpions crawl out, and then the back grows back together like nothing has happened.
Nature really is surprising.
Any Ideas how a scorpion gives birth. Here are the following photos you will find very sensational :)
At the back of this female scorpio a small slit would start to open on day 1…
Oh Gross! Then numbers of baby scorpions started to advance on day two…
On day 3, still the baby scorpions continue to progress…
On day 4 the baby scorpions gradually move out and start to crawl and spread…
Yay! So Many of them :)
Last day on the 5th, the baby scorpions continue their way out, yet the young scorpion mother stays uninterrupted…
Look how breathtaking it is, young scorpion mother is back again to normal… :)
AMAZING! Isn’t it?
- The Scorpion and The Frog- Or How The Weak and Gullible Fake Right Allowed The Left To Kill Them (truebluenz.com)
- The Scorpion Saga Continues (hindiprincess.wordpress.com)
- Scorpions That Glow in the Dark (newswatch.nationalgeographic.com)
- Scorpions and Spiders, Oh My! (godfamilycountrylove.wordpress.com)
- Dealing with Scorpions (sundayfarmer.wordpress.com)
- Scorpion Anti Venom now approved by FDA – Prevent Scorpion Bites (pestcontrolseo.wordpress.com)
- Iraqi Farmer Says He Is Addicted to Eating Scorpions Every Day (odditycentral.com)
- The Scorpion Queen (meandcoach.com)
- Bark Scorpions (Centruroides) (thereptiletimes.wordpress.com)
- A story for the Turtles… (waitingonlifeanonymous.wordpress.com)
shared her dog Chuppy’s photos with us. This lovely golden retriever is so adorable. In addition to great photography, I believe it is because of the harmonious relationship between Jessica and Chuppy, otherwise it is very difficult to shoot such a fond and dynamic photo.
Chuppy is really adorable and photogenic!
- And so is Happy!
- How about your dog?
From the day you are born, dogs are there for you.
They’ll lend you a hand when you need it.
They are your buddies through the fun times…
And will stay with you through the rough times.
They will save you from snakes.
And help you out of a ditch.
They’ll pull you to safety.
And they’ll be your eyes when you can’t see.
Dorado led his blind owner to safety from the 71st story of the North Tower on 9/11.
Now these guys are learning to help do the same thing!
They’ll make you feel better.
And they’ll be really happy to see you if you’ve been gone a while.
And after everything, they’ll be loyal to you.
Lady the dog and her owner 81-year-old Nicholas went missing one day and a week later they were found. Nicholas had died of heart failure, but Lady had stayed by his side until they were found.
Navy seal Jon Tumilson died in Afghanastan. At the memorial service for him his Labrador retriever, Hawkeye, layed next to him the entire time.
This dog was the sole surviving member of a Japanese family. The dog still does not leave the gravesite of his owner, neighbors bring him food and water.
Every day at six o’clock this dog goes by himself to the grave of his owner and stays there all night. He’s been doing it since his death, 6 years ago.
So go home and kiss your dog
Or give it a hug.
Cause this little guy is your best friend for life.
Oh, and did I mention puppies?
- How to Train a Dog: Tips from NYC’s Top Dog Trainers, part 4/6 (theepochtimes.com)
- Race Marshall Calls Dog Death One Of The Worst Tragedies In Iditarod History (alaskapublic.org)
- The Old Trainer: Visit a shelter and let the dog pick you (mercedsunstar.com)
- Followed (bongodogblog.com)
- How to Train a Dog: Tips from NYC’s Top Dog Trainers, part 3/6 (theepochtimes.com)
- Magic Valley dog owners worried after dozens of disappearances (ktvb.com)
- My Life in Dogs (steadywanderer.wordpress.com)
- United accidentally sends dog to Ireland instead of Arizona (wgntv.com)
- Building the bond between human and pooch (insidehalton.com)
- How Safe Is Your Dog From Dog-Theft? (humanrescuesdog.com)
The PICTURE CRAZE is Walt Disney
And here is my entry:
A new movie in the making by Walt Disney Pictures
Starring not Mickey Mouse but no other than a new comer…
The Guilty Mouse
One day the nurses near my flat were screaming because of mice. They tried to let these mice out of their flat. That night when I went to bed, I saw a little creature roaming around in my bedroom and in my surprise it was a little mouse. So I left my bedroom door opened wide, until I saw this little creature ran outside but went straight to my kitchen. From then on I knew I had a company and it stayed there in my kitchen. But I never caught this little mouse in action ever after that. Although I was so sure this mouse was enjoying it’s freedom in my kitchen, because I could hear the nibblling every now and then. I always made sure though that I closed my kitchen door so that it just stayed there to eat whatever left over food I had in my trash.
I left this mouse alone with its business and vise versa this mouse never also scared me off. Luckily when I would go to my kitchen to prepare my food, this mouse really behaved itself… But I couldn’t help to think that one day it would appear to me like this one:
Yay! Scary really that I wanted to get rid of it one day and so I thought.
After like 4 months I had to go for my regular holiday and so I knew this little mouse was no longer a little creature like the first time I saw it roaming around my bedroom, looking so cute, lost and scared like this:
Anyways I cleaned my house, my kitchen and all the trash were out and I left for my 3 weeks holiday.
After a week my friend who I let to stay in my flat for 2 days called me and said that she saw a big mouse in my kitchen as big as a little kitten and it ruined all that were easy to reach.
Sure enough that little mouse became BIG now and its’ so mad! Why, of course there were no food to find in there!
My friend left my flat and told me that she made sure the kitchen door was closed.
I arrived in my flat and I took these 2 shots. The above picture was truly a survival instinct. It managed to find something to eat, like salt, coffee cream and hershey chocolate powder… Poor mouse :(
But I was not happy with what it did to my oven? Whew! That mouse was really so angry, hush!
I was just thinking what if I caught that mouse by the act, maybe it would look like this one.
The Guilty Mouse
But no. I just put that mouse in the picture by Photoshop. Great pic, eh? :)
And so anyways, knowing it did not eat any real food for 3 weeks … Guess what? Of course I fed it so well :)
The mouse never showed up since then but my kitchen smelled bad for about a week.
I looked on its corpse… yay! I mean I looked for a dead mouse. But I never found it.
And this is my entry for this week The Picture Craze.
Those who are interested to join click here:
Okay guys, enjoy, be creative or get crazy with your picture and have fun!
- DIY – Purple Mickey Mouse Headband by Lisa (ibetteraccessorize.wordpress.com)
- Moleskine – Draw with Mickey Mouse Limited edition (mahalarp.com)
- Loving Mickey Mouse (mouzekateerz.com)
- Iconic Cartoon Speakers – These Mickey Mouse Speakers by Mickey Mivu Use a Variety of Stands (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Minnie Mouse And Lanvin (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- 36 Mickey Mouse Fashion Finds – From Expressive Disney Jeans to Mickey Mouse Playsuits (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Jerrod Maruyama at the WonderGround Gallery Contest Time! (eviltender.com)
- Mixed up Mickey Mouse (technabob.com)
- Mickey Mouse Is Watching You: Does Disney’s MyMagic+ Know Too Much? (dailyfinance.com)
- The Mickey Mouse Cameo In ‘Empire Strikes Back’ You Never Knew About (moviesblog.mtv.com)
Unforgettable words of wisdom against a backdrop of captivating pictures
and fabulous music. Turn up your speakers and enjoy.
But before you do that, always have your favorite cup of coffee with you :)
Happy Weekend Everyone!
Note: I am sorry about the link… above. I downloaded the PPS for today’s cafe siesta for several attempts, and it wasn’t working… Thanks Carol for getting my attention about this :) hahaha I wasn’t aware of it. My apologies.
There was a similar post about this which I posted last December 2011. We should revisit instead :) Enjoy!
The majestic beauty of a swan serenely floating on the waves can turn any natural setting into a lovely symphony…
And this is a very good film to watch :) Believe me, I was completely moved while watching this movie. I was so touched I even cried in the end… I have felt it. Actress Natalie Portman portrayed her role as Nina Sayers, The Black Swan so perfect, as she said it in the ending… “It was perfect!” She really deserved to have won both the 2011 Golden Globe Award and the Academy Award for Best Actress. Watch it and 100% you’d agree with me too… :)
The Black Swan
and would you like to make an origami swan? Here is a very simple demo how to make one. But I didn’t quite get it. The instructress is somewhat very swan herself :)
Or better we should just all listen to this beautiful Black Swan sountrack ” A Swan Song” by Clint Mansel
But before you do that, always have your favorite cup of coffee with you :)