In Today’s Cafe Siesta we will go to Rome :) Yes guys to Sistine Chapel but in 3D…
And this is a great substitute for being there in person!!!
Check it out…
I am sure you will all be delighted to see this World’s Largest Gigapixel Picture :)
It gives us new meaning to the word- INCREDIBLE.
Once you get in, you can maneuver the image in any direction with your mouse.
Be patient and the image will clarify when downloaded.
Click the picture and have fun with our tour!
The Sistine Chapel is a large and renowned chapel of the Apostolic Palace, the official residence of the Pope in the Vatican City. Wikipedia
Okay, let’s all enjoy this and imagine to have your avatar in there too…
And Amary Av got there first already, yay! hehehe :)
Anyways once you got inside and started to have your excitement in playing with your mouse…
Have a break to grab your favorite tea or coffee and drink with me :)
Enjoy your weekend!
I love you guys!
- Mahatma Gandhi into the Sistin chapel (indiansgotoitaly.com)
- Artist paints Sistine Chapel ceiling inside a Fiat (usatoday.com)
- SISTINE CHAPEL: a HOLY ART MUSEUM (youronlinetravelogue.wordpress.com)
- The Sistine Chapel (romanexperience.wordpress.com)
- Betis Church: The Sistine Chapel of The Philippines (ireport.cnn.com)
- Reuters Video: Chimney attached to Sistine Chapel roof ahead of conclave (englishblog.com)
- Sistine Chapel (ejstorm.wordpress.com)
- Taking Photos of The Sistine Chapel (chatteringcat.com)
- Be Awed By The Virtual Sistine Chapel (midorisnyder.com)
- Sarah Larson: Belgian beer at Burp Castle, in the East Village. (newyorker.com)