One Letter Makes A Big Difference
His wife was on a business trip and was planning to meet him there the next day.
When he reached his hotel he decided to send his wife a quick email. Unfortunately,
when typing her address, he missed one letter, and his note was directed instead to
an elderly preacher’s wife whose husband had passed away only the day before.
When the grieving widow checked her email, she took one look at the monitor, let out a piercing scream, and fell to the floor in a dead faint.
At the sound, her family rushed into the room and saw this note on the screen:
Just got checked in.
Everything prepared for your arrival tomorrow.
P.S. Sure is hot down here.
Enjoy Your Weekdays Everyone!
- Read between the lines ! (ladybirdink.net)
- Manic Monday: What I Wore (goldcoastgirlblog.com)
- Manic Monday: 70′s Disco (collectivecombat.wordpress.com)
- Panic or could it be Manic Saturday (allisonannemunro.wordpress.com)
- Manic Monday. (halfsizemeblog.wordpress.com)
- Manic Monday (highheelshighchairs.com)
- Manic Monday – Bouncy Pre-Fed Edition (philstockworld.com)
- An Illinois man left the white snow-filled streets (chatthat.wordpress.com)
- Manic (vitaanteacta.wordpress.com)
- Funny Short Stories (erlyjoy.wordpress.com)