Okay buddies, as of the moment we are out of coffee so I have yet to go to my Coffee Farm and harvest my finest coffee and serve it freshly brewed with you soon hehehehe. Meantime you could just grab the coffee you’d fancy at my Cafe Siesta.
Drinking coffee and slacking off are all part of what I do.
I drink coffee and afterwards, you bet I’d do stupid things faster with more energy.
I believe Men are like coffee, the best ones are rich, warm, and can keep you up all night long.
Oh Coffee! Is the planet shaking or is it just me?
Hello to all my blogger friends. If suddenly you feel like you were out of something to write just remember that you have a place to go. It is here in All About Lemon. Just click on one of my pages or categories, “Coffee, Anyone?” and you will be taken to a place where you can be relaxed and day dream and Voila! All of a sudden you will know what to do or write to your blog. Hehehe. I hope my coffee would just help to boost up your energy.
Always remember in time like this, wherever you are, whatever you do, I am always with you in Coffee spirit
So drink up! Cheers!
Enjoy and have a super yummy weekend to all!
I love you guys, mmmwahhh!
- Brewed coffee the quick and easy way (lynnlly.com)
- My last cup of coffee (mygarminblog.wordpress.com)
- Finally, A Magazine About Caffeine (futurelawyer.typepad.com)
- ’tis all in the coffee cup (moderndayruth.net)
- Coffee with a Kick! (thevillainousvegan.wordpress.com)
- Bodum Chambord 8 cup French Press Coffee Maker 34 oz. Chrome (kitchensup02.wordpress.com)
- Iced Coffee at Home (katietheskinnychef.com)
- how to: style your coffee table (herlongwayhome.wordpress.com)
- A Tasty, Energy-Boosting Coffee Recipe (dirtbagdarling.com)
- A bitter cup (themagicroast.com)