March 17, 2012: FTLOH-2
Waterfalls and Chaos
I see a new beginning.
World keeps evolving…
Explosion of Earth
Strange beings all around me
by: Lisa Summerlin
Little did you know,
that at the edge of the woods,
dreams wait for the night.
Land of fairytales
Feathers and flowers blooming
Time is catching up
the welcoming committee
full of surprizes
The atomic flames
Reveal madness in our world,
Strangers in our midst.
All of creation
Together in one moment
Peace and love abound
Middle class captive
Blind to horrors far away
Our valley is lush
Garden of Eden
Everyone out of the pool
Toothsome dropped the bomb
Silent witness where
once we dwelled. Leave the garden,
paradise is lost.
Strangest dream last night:
bombs, stone-bots, big bugs, small men.
No more tequillia!
I like the robot’s
Foray into the realms of
Friends of all designs –
limited only by time
and cursed contempt.
Join “For The Love Of Haiku” Prompts Every Saturday
Grab your beautiful Haiku Logo.
Here is the link: <a href=”http://allaboutlemon.com/for-the-love-of-haiku/” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://allaboutlemon.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/haiku-allaboutlemon.jpg” border=”0″ /></a>
Copy the link above and paste on your Text Widget
- Important Note: I invite you all to visit my above contributors and check out their exciting world Merci!
- If you have interesting haiku to share with us about the subject above, by all means please write it down in the comment area so I could add yours too…
- New Haiku – “The Unlucky Thirteenth Story’s Not My Last One After All” (fergusandthedruid.wordpress.com)
- A haiku (writingcoffeebean.wordpress.com)
- Rules? (taomoments.wordpress.com)
- My Evening In Haiku’s (kelleystephens20.wordpress.com)
- Haiku By Jim Kacian – From Haiku In English: The First Hundred Years (haikuprayers.wordpress.com)
- Haiku Monday ~ And The Winner Is . . . (nrhatch.wordpress.com)
- NASA To Launch Mars Probe ‘MAVEN’ – Will Be Carrying Haiku Poetry [POEMS] (planetsave.com)
- Haiku: Departure I (robssurfreport.com)
- Haiku Poem (gomezjorgep3.wordpress.com)
- Winter Haiku (lucidgypsy.wordpress.com)