- Have you experienced being labeled as a woman or a man and/or a gay or a lesbian?
What can you say about the message that this commercial was trying to convey here?
As for me, I will stick to “My Attitude- My Life- My Rule”
How about you!
- Curious about the song? Here is the original version of the song.
- It reminded me of my high school days.. The dancing steps and partying.. hehehe
You may like this version too:
- And together in duet… An American and Bristish Artists
- Whoooaaaa! I look at them now and it reminds me of my age! Yay!
“Mad World” is a song by the British band Tears for Fears. Written by Roland Orzabal and sung by bassist Curt Smith, it was the band’s third single release and first chart hit, reaching #3 on the UK Singles Chart in November 1982. Both “Mad World” and its B-side, “Ideas as Opiates”, appeared on the band’s debut LP The Hurting the following year. The song eventually became Tears for Fears’ first international hit, reaching the Top 40 in several countries in 1982 and 1983, peaking notably at #2 in South Africa.
Two decades later, the song made a popular resurgence when it was covered in a much slower, minimalist style by composers Michael Andrews and Gary Jules for the soundtrack to the movie Donnie Darko in 2001. This version reached #1 in the UK in December 2003, and also became an international hit.
- [Music] @King2Prospa in THE MATTER (prod by @iamSashay) (priti9ja.wordpress.com)
- The Sensitive Cephalopod: Sashay the Pacific Giant Octopus Gets Released (omtimes.com)
- Sashay with élan in jovani 14338 (dressobsession.wordpress.com)
- [Hot Music] @King2Prospa in THE MATTER (prod by @iamSashay) (aksidimp3.wordpress.com)
- Self Reflection- SaShay Butler (modelunblog.wordpress.com)
- Tears For Fears: how we made Mad World (theguardian.com)
- Covering Tears For Fears (foraggio.me)
- Mad World (juxtapixelsphotography.com)
- Mad World- Written by: Roland Orzabel for the band Tears for Fears (orderredefined.wordpress.com)
- WATCH: Bullies Bashing Middle-Aged Men In Workplace Exposed (queerty.com)