The scorpion’s birth process is truly amazing. The female’s back opens up and scores of newborn scorpions crawl out, and then the back grows back together like nothing has happened.
Nature really is surprising.
Any Ideas how a scorpion gives birth. Here are the following photos you will find very sensational🙂
At the back of this female scorpio a small slit would start to open on day 1…
Oh Gross! Then numbers of baby scorpions started to advance on day two…
On day 3, still the baby scorpions continue to progress…
On day 4 the baby scorpions gradually move out and start to crawl and spread…
Yay! So Many of them🙂
Last day on the 5th, the baby scorpions continue their way out, yet the young scorpion mother stays uninterrupted…
Look how breathtaking it is, young scorpion mother is back again to normal… :)
AMAZING! Isn’t it?
- The Scorpion and The Frog- Or How The Weak and Gullible Fake Right Allowed The Left To Kill Them (truebluenz.com)
- The Scorpion Saga Continues (hindiprincess.wordpress.com)
- Scorpions That Glow in the Dark (newswatch.nationalgeographic.com)
- Scorpions and Spiders, Oh My! (godfamilycountrylove.wordpress.com)
- Dealing with Scorpions (sundayfarmer.wordpress.com)
- Scorpion Anti Venom now approved by FDA – Prevent Scorpion Bites (pestcontrolseo.wordpress.com)