Liebster Blog Award
I know it sounds like “Lobster” which by the way, it is my favorite seafood 🙂
Leibster is German & means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favorite’ & the idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers & pass the award on to 5 or more bloggers.
Don’t get excited, I know, I know that I already have more than 200 followers. Would this mean I am breaking the rules? Maybe I am, hehehhe 🙂
But I think this is just okay, because I was already nominated before when I just got started my blog and I only have like less than 15 followers back 3 months ago, so I did not have a chance to nominate more bloggers. Thanks so much to Zahir of The Tale of My Heart for my first nomination for this award: Liebster Blog Award -Yay, Delightful!
- And now I would like to thank Mambo of Sweat Like Mambo for my 2nd nomination.
- For my 3rd nomination to Ashmita of The Chaotic Soul .
- The good thing about this Liebster Blog Award is that you get back the karma, and David Scheier Subterranean Art Jive have nominated me back for my 4th Liebster Blog Award. Whew!
The Rules are:
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top 5 picks (or more) for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.
- And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
You can copy this Liebster Blog Award and paste on your post …Easy does it? 🙂
I blog because I am happy to share my thoughts around the world and surely “Sharing Is Caring”.
And here are the Beloved Bloggers, whom I have nominated for The Liebster Blog Award.
I know some of these bloggers have already more than 200 followers and you may or may not acknowledge this token of love and appreciation. You are free to do so, but I am here to spread the love to all 🙂