Welcome to the Creative Chaos Award! This award is for those who think outside the norm…And the designer of this award came from I’m not just weird…
2. You must tell why you look at the “glass half full” scenario and ask “what? No coffee?”
3. Complete any one of the following essay questions:
A. You find yourself in a desolate place when your car breaks down. You have no cell phone service, no Walmart (I know, GASP, right?), and only a candy bar for food. It is 150 miles to the closest town. What color are your pants and why?
B. You find yourself having to ride an elevator quite frequently. How do you pass the time to show off your creativity?
4. Then you are to nominate 5 random people.
5. Make sure to show proper gratitude to the person who nominated you whether that is to shower them with gifts, prizes, and cash or to see that they are put into a clown costume and photographed for internet mocking.
6. Make sure to post the award somewhere other than the underside of the toilet seat.
Okay, here are my answers:
1. My 3 habits:
- I’m a coffee drinker. I love coffee and I want it hot. So I kept adding hot water in it and then coffee and so on and on, hahahhaha
- I am always online. I work in Jeddah so I get to see Vincent after 3 months or sometimes 6 months.. so we sleep together with our web cab on every night and my Skype is always on everyday, even in my dental clinic so anytime of the day my kids and Vincent will just pop up to say hi to me, so it’s like we are together everyday except via air or web…Weird isn’t it?
- I wear long black dress (known as Abaya) whenever I am in public places. My life here in Jeddah is not normal. Although Jeddah now is somewhat open in comparison to other cities in Saudi Arabia, it’s still a must to always wear black when you are outside or in the public places. The good thing is that I can expose my hair and face because I am not a Muslim but in some cities in Saudi Arabia you have to cover your face. Or else men here who rarely see women will eat you alive… hahahha
Androgoth A Ghoulishly Exciting Read…
By the title of his blog itself you can already tell that his blog is unique and one of a kind. Curious already? Well, then go ahead check him out!
Visit her one of a kind world in pictures.
You wanna meet my four buddies- Buck, Cuda, Snoop and Ziggy? Well you better check their master. He sure has a lot to tell you about.
5. I thank Cindy