Imagine a well-planned, well-connected, multi-tiered city in Turkey named
Derinkuyu, carved out of the stone underground. The history is incredible
and the fact that it has lasted this long in good condition is more amazing.
This may give food for thought about some cities of the future…
Hopefully, it won’t ever come to that…
I think we need a red wine for today’s slides… How about a toast!
A little note of advice:
Wine drinking is not good for the line they claim. Still, one by drinking red winepomace. Usually the culprits ‘fatty food’ with wine. But keep it always in one to two glasses of red wine per day. Wine drinkers are usually not overweight people. …
Unlike beer, even at relatively high consumption of wine a ‘wine belly’ is very unlikely.
Red instead of white wine
White and red wine contain many calories, but the little grain of red grapes contains more antioxidants. Furthermore, alcohol (in moderation!) help prevent blood clots.
- White Wine Improves Lung Function: Resveratrol Healthy For General Population (inquisitr.com)
- Style For Style: Wine Stains Be Gone! (fabsugar.com)
- Sugar Shout Out: Entertain This Summer With Red Wine Sangria! (fabsugar.com)
- Pinot Grigio Too Girly? Try Sledgehammer, the Wine for Guys Only (newsfeed.time.com)
- Chapter Eleven – A Day in Cappadocia – Goreme, Turkey (travelpod.com)
- Shaped TV Tray Wine Labels/Corks/Wine Barrel Set Of 4 W/Stand Lowest Price Online (dungarvansailing.com)
- You are not allergic to sulfites. (nowineforyou.com)
- Sulfite Allergy = No Wine. Now What? (ask.metafilter.com)
- A Writer’s Notebook: travel fiction (snoekbrown.com)
- Does moderate wine consumption improve lung function? (eurekalert.org)