A Moonshadow by Katrina of Freedom To A Full Life. Let’s all hear her Music Passion May Edition. I love this song!
Our theme for May Edition by Phil of Random Thoughts
“No restrictions on genres or decades – if it has Moon in the title, it’s good to go.”
Here are some guidelines to follow:
- Find our theme song
- Post it in your blog.
- Tell us something about it.
- Your post title should be “Music Passion”
- Always link your post with the Music Passion page.
- Copy and paste Music Passion Logo on your side bar. Instruction: On your widget area, place the IMAGE widget on your sidebar and place All About Lemon Music Passion url image: https://allaboutlemon.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/stick-dance.gif and then place the url page of Music Passion to link on your blog, so that anytime you’d like to check all music passion entries for that particular month you can easily access on it: https://allaboutlemon.com/music-passion/
- By the end of the month, I will post who’d get the highest likes.
- The blogger who gets the highest number of LIKES will be his/her turn to tag us with his/her “Music Passion” for the following month.
This is fun come and join us!
When he appeared on The Chris Isaak Hour in 2009, Stevens said of this song: “I was on a holiday in Spain. I was a kid from the West End (of London) – bright lights, ect. – I never got to see the moon on its own in the dark, there were always streetlamps. So there I was on the edge of the water on a beautiful night with the moon glowing, and suddenly I looked down and saw my shadow. I thought that was so cool, I’d never seen it before.”
Stevens wrote this about finding hope in any situation. Be present and joyful. See life as it is, right now, and don’t compare it to others’ lives, or other times in your life. Every moment in life is rich and unique; whether we are aware of it or not, we are always leaping and hopping on a moonshadow…
View original post 45 more words