While a man was polishing his new car, his 4 yr old son picked up a stone
and scratched lines on the side of the car. In anger, the man took the
child’s hand and hit it many times; not realizing he was using a wrench.
At the hospital, the child lost all his fingers due to multiple fractures.
When the child saw his father…..with painful eyes he asked, ‘Dad when
will my fingers grow back?’
The man was so hurt and speechless; he went back to his car and kicked it
a lot of times. Devastated by his own actions…….sitting in front of
that car he looked at the scratches; the child had written ‘LOVE YOU DAD’.
The next day that man committed suicide. Anger and Love have no limits;
choose the latter to have a beautiful,lovely life….. Things are to be
used and people are to be loved, But the problem in today’s world is that,
People are used and things are loved…
During the day, be careful to keep this thought in mind:
Watch your habits they become character.
Enjoy, And Have Fun Blogging Everyone!
- fam-i-ly (journeytotheordinary.wordpress.com)
- A Lavish Giver (mightyinspiration.wordpress.com)
- “Mothers are the necessity of invention.” (keepthecoffeecoming.wordpress.com)
- Speechless. (brittnicole4414.wordpress.com)
- Filiality (leoandlevinaswalkintoabar.wordpress.com)