They both see that their relationship
is really one of a kind.
They can really connect with each other
and it’s worth it.
They have no regrets or whatsoever.
It’s very clear their love is beyond any other love.
They are soul mates.
They feel this and they choose to believe
that their love is deep and true.
It is obvious that it is both of them
needed where they are now.
Because the fact is
they are both NOT READY
to have their complete commitment
with each other.
They are both right,
they cannot yet accomplished today
what they both wish to happen
for both of them to be together,
no matter how much they love each other,
but because of their situation
they have to let go.
And only Time can tell
when they become ready to be one.
Because when it does,
they will climb any mountains, cross the sea,
only to be together.
And they choose to believe
that they will both feel this,
when it comes.
She accepts that he is no longer meeting her needs
as of the moment because he is a jerk.
But she does not blame him, it is not his fault.
Only, she wants him to know this,
that even she may be far from him,
she is here for him
to constantly be very supportive
and give him inspiration to his greatest purpose in life.
He is free to his time to process his thing
and gather his act together and grow more effectively.
She trusts he has the power
to create the life that he wants to live in.
She values this
and she appreciates him for doing this to himself,
and she is here
whenever he is ready
because she is crazy.
Must see, it’s very funny!!!
Reposted from LoveBytesOnAir
- is “you’re perfect, but…” the new “it’s not you, it’s me”? (thedisillusionment.com)
- You fail to see (Poem for satan…the jerk) (juancastillojr.wordpress.com)
- A Gentleman’s Dignity – Episode 14 (mystisith.com)
- Why Dating A Jerk Isn’t Worth It (thoughtcatalog.com)
- Jerking in Bed (learnfrommyfail.failblog.org)
- Jerks at Work: How to Deal with Difficult Colleagues (abajournal.com)
- Jake Johnson on Playing a Jerk and New Girl’s Next Season (popsugar.com)
- It is a truth universally acknowledged that people are jerks on the internet (thisblogisaploy.blogspot.com)
- A Gentleman’s Dignity – Episode 12 (mystisith.com)
- Question Corner: Hypnic jerk (thehindu.com)