The Sunshine Blogger Award like all other awards, has some rules and Sarah quoted: “It is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others — a thing to be valued most highly in a world dominated by negative and destructive reportage.”
The rules of the award are as follows:
- Post the sunshine award logo.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the eight set questions (as listed below).
- Hand out awards to other sunny bloggers. And since this is my 5th Sunshine Awards, you can find the details here.
- Link to sites of nominees and leave comments to notify them of their awards.
The questions and my answers:
- What’s your favourite Christmas movie? Home Alone and National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
- What’s your favourite flower? Rose
- What’s your favourite non-alcoholic beverage? Florida’s Natural Orange Juice
- What’s your favourite passion? Writing, Arts, Music, Fashion
- What’s your favourite time of year? Spring
- What’s your favourite time of day? 12 midnight🙂
- What’s your favourite physical activity? Dancing.
- What’s your favourite vacation? Summer and Christmas Vacation
Thanks so much Sarah for this Sunshine Award.
You are Superb!
Keep shining my friend🙂
You can explore her world here:
Pursued by the Muses of prose, poetry, and music.
Enjoy everyone and have fun blogging!