Thank you so much
Carol gives us our daily reflection in her blog where you would read and at the same you’d have the chance to listen to her very own warm and soothing voice. Awesome, isn’t it? 🙂
She is one of my haiku lovers in For The Love Of Haiku, music lovers in Music Passion, art game players in my Art Game, an author too in the Toothsome Story Game. Yes! Carol is a Versatile Blogger. I am sure you would love her. You would discover that she dances too with her K and there are more to learn about this genuine and beautiful lady. I invite you all guys to visit her world.
So Carol has tagged me to write about my travels, to confess whatever my little heart’s desire, and then this is so fun because I tag anyone of you reading this and if you would like to share with us your travels, please feel free to do so by following these easy rules.
- Post a photo (or photos) and description(s) of your confession(s) in a new post.
- Tweet your post with hashtag #TravelConfession and follow/tweet @Traveling9to5
- Tag 3-5 other travelers you’d love to see confess and tag them on Twitter.
Okay I love to travel a lot and to travel around the world is my heart desire… And if given the chance to travel to the moon or even to Mars I would love to do so 🙂 hahaha
Here are my travels:
China- Shenzhen- a great place to start your discovery of China.
Paris, Center and West France
United Arab Emirated, Dubai
Syria, Damascus, Aleppo
You will see some of my travels by clicking:
(J) Journeys, (E) Excitements or adventures, various (S) Sites or places I visited, and different kinds of people or (T) Taxpayers who I met in my life.
I will add more posts about my travel in the future, especially those countries I have just mentioned above because most of the photos from my past travel are all kept in an album. I have yet to scan some of them so that I can share them here with you 🙂
Anyways in this post I will share with you one of my very latest travels.
La Rochelle, West France
To read more about this City, click here.
I will have more travel confessions to make in the following days or weeks or in the future to come because I would love to visit more countries in Europe, to see the Beautiful Canada, to dance with Carol in her lovely homeland Australia ( I really wish this 🙂 hahaha) and to feel the freezing Alaska. ONE DAY 🙂
But you could peek on my past travels already by cliciking here. Enjoy 🙂
- Travel Confessions (& Some Tips) (amandapoverseas.wordpress.com)
- travel confessions from a pilgrim. (belovelive.com)
- Travel Confessions: Down the Memory Lane (abcofspiritalk.wordpress.com)
- Saudi artists escape from the desert to find outlet in Britain (guardian.co.uk)
- 44,673 arrested for fake Haj permits (gulfnews.com)
- Vietsmile Travel – new choice for customers to seek visa information (prweb.com)
- Global Public Health and the Ghosts of Pilgrimages Past (jadaliyya.com)
- Saudi Arabia foils ‘terror cells’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Obama confessing ineligibility? (wnd.com)
- Arabian Coronavirus: Plot Thickens But Virus Lies Low (npr.org)