Having a clone would make it so much easier – it would be great to send a clone to a TV station when I have to get up at 4am.
Cloning, wow. Who would have thought? There should be a list of people who can and cannot clone themselves.
- Book Club: A Visit From The Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan (allysonadeney.wordpress.com)
- Clones (braehsler.wordpress.com)
- Stem cells successfully cloned from skin cells (cbsnews.com)
- Human Doll Cloning is So Hot right now in Japan (messynessychic.com)
- It’s Baby-Cloning Time! (theawl.com)
- Scientists Create First Cloned Human Embryo (stratrisks.com)
- Human stem cell cloning: ‘Holy Grail’ or techno-fantasy? (cnn.com)
- Scientists clone human embryos to make stem cells (abc.net.au)
- Scientists make breakthrough in human cloning, create first embryos (panarmenian.net)
- Reproductive Cloning: Pros (reproductivecloning.wordpress.com)