… A Brief History
To those of you who are just following Tooth Of The Day, here are some facts that you may like to know.
But first I like to say a million thanks to OyiaBrown for suggesting me to tell everyone a brief history of Toothsome.
I hope this would help those who are enjoying reading the saga of a comic wanna-be- cartoonist- Toothsome – having an exciting life experience in the cartoon world… 🙂
History is a cyclic poem written by Time upon the memories of man. ~Percy Bysshe Shelley
If you want to understand today, you have to search yesterday. ~Pearl Buck
History is philosophy teaching by examples. ~Thucydides, The History of the Peloponnesian War
People are trapped in history, and history is trapped in them. ~James Baldwin, Notes of a Native Son
The great eventful Present hides the Past; but through the din
Of its loud life hints and echoes from the life behind steal in.
~John Greenleaf Whittier
Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunters. ~African Proverb
The memories of men are too frail a thread to hang history from. ~John Still, The Jungle Tide
- Tooth Of The Day are Thoughts To Live By, with some quotation from famous people or simply other quotes about life and many more… but it is presented in a comic strip about the life and adventure of Toothsome, a comic wanna-be-cartoonist who lives in Wok Pres-Toon Town.
Brief History: Meet the creator: aDollyciousirony ( a delicious irony/ delightful)
She is a Tooth Doctor. She fixes crooked teeth, align them and bring them together to have an excellent smile.
She lives and work in the Land Of No Where…she was a bit bored with her daily monotonous routine so that the ThoughtsOfMyBrain introduced her the 3D World.
During her free time, she would go and play to this 3D World in the form of her avatar Amary Av.
She was able to enhance and explore more of her talents in arts until she became a creator herself in this 3D World, where she also met a lot of people from different parts of the Globe.
After 2 years, one of her buddy-avatars introduced her to a blogging community. She tried 2 bloggging communities but she likes her 3rd blog most- The Word Press. About 2 or 3 months later in this blogging community, she was always “IT.” Just then came the birth of “Toothsome”
- Then the birth of some of her co-toons in the Wok Pres-Toon Town followed … Click to meet them…
- Along the way for being so “IT’, she met Mac Giggles, a comic giggling critic and illusionist- wanna-be illustrator.
- And to see how are they living their cartoon lives…
- A recap for those who missed Tooth Of The Day and to those who are just new in following me…
- Would you like to read the quotation behind the strips, just simply click Tooth Of The Day 🙂
- What more would you expect to happen? Do you have anything in mind? Please write down your thoughts and ideas and feel free to share them with us. Merci!
Stay tune for more Tooth Of The Day 🙂
- The Real Tooth Fairy and A Lost Tooth Garden Help Girls Develop Virtues (prweb.com)
- She Got What for Losing a Tooth?! (mom.me)
- Is Tooth Whitening Bad for Your Teeth? (healthylifestyleplus.com)
- An Eye for an Eye, a Tooth for a Tooth, Blow for Blow Is Also Restrictive (theproverbs120column.wordpress.com)
- Inci-Dentally (jiejieandmeimeiandtj.com)
- Tooth Decay (topdentists.com)
- Manti Te’o Stunned to Discover Tooth Fairy Isn’t Real (idiotprufs.com)
- “You will go to the paper towns and you will never come back.” (hollyinhell14.wordpress.com)
- Authors We Love: John Green (mvlteenvoice.com)
- The Comic Strip (yasmin05102001.wordpress.com)