Today’s coffee is so challenging to drink-up.
My daughter Greta just gave me this surprise gift- A jigsaw puzzle…
I thought this one is so easy but, NO…
Just look how tiny these pieces are!
How about sorting first all pieces with yellow? With blue? With purple? Hmmm… Whew!
Well, I just don’t know how many cups of coffee I would have with this kind of game…. hehehe
But I am sure, when I am done. It would be worth it! 🙂
Anyways you can always grab the coffee you’d fancy at my Cafe Siesta.
Nothing to do? Just click on one of my pages or categories, “Coffee, Anyone?” and you will be taken to a place where you can be relaxed and day dream and voilà! I hope my coffee would just help to boost up your energy. Enjoy!
Always remember in time like this, wherever you are, whatever you do, I am always with you in Coffee spirit🙂
So drink up! Cheers!
Enjoy and have a super yummy weekend to all!
I love you guys, mmmwahhh!
- Brewed coffee the quick and easy way (lynnlly.com)
- My last cup of coffee (mygarminblog.wordpress.com)
- Finally, A Magazine About Caffeine (futurelawyer.typepad.com)
- ’tis all in the coffee cup (moderndayruth.net)
- Coffee with a Kick! (thevillainousvegan.wordpress.com)
- Bodum Chambord 8 cup French Press Coffee Maker 34 oz. Chrome (kitchensup02.wordpress.com)
- Iced Coffee at Home (katietheskinnychef.com)
- how to: style your coffee table (herlongwayhome.wordpress.com)
- A Tasty, Energy-Boosting Coffee Recipe (dirtbagdarling.com)
- A bitter cup (themagicroast.com)